26.12.09

no wonder people are so horrible when they start life as children.

i'm undeserving of my parents. i promise you that. i do stupid things like get arrested and drop out of school and dye my hair purple and live like a hobo and tell them i want to be a writer/beekeeper and that i want to abandon society to hike the appalachian trail for a hefty part of the year 2011.

and what do they do? probably sigh a lot, and then they send me books about beekeeping and hiking the appalachian trail for christmas. i really do love them. even if i'm the worst at doing what they want me to do.





someday i'll be better, but for now, i think i will send them both love notes in the mail.

maybe for my birthday i'll get some blue hair dye.

1 comment:

 Natalie said...

i love your blog. and i think you are so, so awesome.