5.4.10

haven't been around.

well boys & girls, if any of you didn't know already, and care to know, i left the great state of utah about a month ago. i'm trying to pay off school loans to that dreaded institution, BYU, and so i moved back in with my parents. two months before i turn twenty two. self-esteem = nominalized. i don't really wish to expound on the subject. suffice it to say, it's not fun. my mama's paying for invisable braces, though, while i'm here, so hopefully i can walk away with a rocking tan, straight teeth, and nothing owed to BYU. right? (p.s. dear utah,i miss you so much. i think about your beautiful mountains & desert every single day & i promise i will return.)

anyway i probably ought to mention something interesting. even if it's not VERY interesting.

feist. old news, right? but did you ever watch her music videos? i didn't!! 'cause i'm an idiot! i think thet are great. especially i feel it all. maybe because it's my favorite song anyway, but also because: FIREWORKZZ!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like the video to "1234" because she's in an awesome unitard. It makes me want to wear a unitard, except that I can't really put that off. But whatever. I bought a black one anyway. And then I put a t shirt over it. I win.